Welcome To Basin Community Theatre
The Basin Community Theatre would like to thank everyone from the Columbia Basin Community! We are truly humbled by the outpouring of your support, feedback, and generosity!
Whether you are interested in singing a lead role or adding depth and dimension to our chorus, being a part of our awesome theatre crew or assisting in administrative duties, even simply wanting to support our theatre with a donation, we appreciate and welcome the volunteers!
We are now accepting video AUDITIONS FOR
“FIDDLER ON THE ROOF”
Videos can be submitted beginning today and no later than:
January 30, 2017 @ 11:59 pm
(Show dates: April 5-8, 2017)
- Make a video of yourself singing a 16 bar solo from a Broadway musical. (nothing from Fiddler).
- Introduce yourself at the beginning of the video and state what role(s) you are auditioning for and if you are willing to accept any other role(s).
- Submit the video to email@example.com no later than 11:59 pm, January 30, 2017. (By submitting a video, you are agreeing to do the show with a role assigned to you.)
- Call backs, if needed will be February 3 & 4. If you are not contacted for a callback, please come to the first rehearsal.
- First rehearsals will be February 17, 18 and 20. Times to be announced.
- Roles will be announced at the rehearsal on February 17.
FOR QUESTIONS CALL (509)750-3501. Please leave a message, if necessary.
BUY TICKETS (Mid March)